Find it Here
Tonight, special guests and fellow travelers SaraG and Leila (KpopontheDL) join to finally talk about our travels to South Korea! We were there had a lot of adventures, good and bad, a lot of surprises, good and bad, and, unsurprisingly, have a lot to say! This episode we’re going to cover our first days, flying into Incheon, taking a Train To Busan, and spoiling ourselves on hotteok.
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at email@example.com.
Stephanie Would like to apologize for the following:
- Listeners to taking so long to do this!
- Anyone looking for a brief overview….though you should really know her better than that by now.
- Anyone taunted by hotteok.
- To anyone who got nervous about the status of our friendship after THAT day. Don’t worry, we’re cool. Stephanie is very cool, very forgiving, and totally has the ability to let things roll off her back.
- To anyone who fell for that obvious lie.