Episode 176: Promises Kept
Find it Here
After the holiday, we are back and ready to talk about what we watched over our time away. We also talk about KChristmas Crafts and enjoy a voicemail from someone who could not keep silent after listening to our Friends recasting.
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at email@example.com.
Song of a Day
EXO – Love Shot
It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets
Winner’s Kritter Klub
What’s Wrong Secretary Kim
Loco Hydrate Magnet
View this post on Instagram
Stephanie would like to apologize for the following:
- Winner. She’s sorry she implied your dorm room is gross.
- Winner. She’s sorry she out and out said she’s pretty sure your dorm smells bad.
- Hoonie. She’s sorry she mixed you up with that other guy.
- That other guy. She’s sorry she has no idea who you are.
- SaraG. She’s sorry because she’s certain you probably tried to tell her who the other members are, and she didn’t retain it.