Episode 161: #TeamE’Dawn
Find it Here
This whole thing with E’Dawn has got Stephanie steaming mad! Plus talking the U.S. King of Masked Singer and whether we think it will work here, how BTS and LizC turned Junior McFeeley into a whimpering mass of fangirl on the floor, and some great last minute casting news!
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets
Train to Busan 2
King of Masked Singer
God’s Quiz 5
Ryu Deok Hwan
Infectious – Stephanie and SaraG’s BTS zombie fic is finally complete!
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- Her headphones. After a prolonged sickness, they have finally passed.
- To listeners, for not realizing until they were about to record that the headphones didn’t make it through the move.
- To E’Dawn, on behalf of all of those crappy ‘fans’.
- To E’Dawn, she’s sorry you’re with a company who doesn’t have your back.
- To anyone whose eardrums were burst during the Junior McFeeley reveal.
Stephanie does NOT apologize to the following:
- FAKE ASS PENTAGON FANS.