Episode 136: Yonghwa, the Absent(minded)
Find it Here
Shhhh… Everybody! Best behavior! Stephanie may have just found out that a coworker tried to listen to the podcast. On the odd chance that this sort of thing could happen again, real life colliding with our #Klife, we should probably toe the line. No more talking about Khotties. No more swooning over Kpop boy bands, and absolutely no more talking about gay fanfiction… Starting… now! And by now, we mean next week, because we have too many newsy-type topics to talk about for it to be this week!
Song of a Day
iKON – Love Scenario
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at email@example.com.
Me Too Flower
Nine: Nine Times Time Travel
King of Dramas
Lie to Me
Say Sue Me
Jang Geun Suk
Kim Soo Hyun
Lee Hong Ki
Park Shin Hye
Seo In Guk
Park Bo Gum
Zion T – Miss Kim
Zion T – Yanghwa BRDG
Zion T – Eat
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- Yonghwa. She just feels bad for you.
- Monsta X. She still doesn’t like you, but she does feel bad about it.
- Zion T. There are enough people out there who love your music that she’s pretty sure you won’t even notice she’s gone.
- Anyone who worked hard only to earn a gift certificate. Umm… except for those members of the Kchat Jjigae crew.
- SaraG, she’s sorry, but no, she doesn’t want to go to SXSW with you. Maybe next year.