Episode 121: The Comeback Not So Kids
Find it Here
We’re back! Cherry from the wilds of the post-apocalypse, and Stephanie from… the bowels of Starpop? We’re talking about what we’re watching, Oh My Ghostess, various BTS comebacks, and Kai’s new weirdo drama. We not so briefly mention Stephanie’s new obsession with raising Chanyeol in Starpop. Didn’t you miss us?
Song of a Day
BTS (방탄소년단) – Go Go (고민보다 Go) (FIRST EVER BTS COMEBACK SHOW)
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iKON | Summertime In Bali
Boy Next Door
Oh My Ghostess
Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms
Kim Seul Gi
Bang Yong Guk
Lee Jung Shin
T.O.P’s Boyfriend (Topsu)
[BANGTAN BOMB] ‘고민보다GO’ stage @COMEBACK SHOW ‘BTS DNA’ – BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] ‘MIC Drop’ stage @COMEBACK SHOW ‘BTS DNA’ – BTS (방탄소년단)
[BANGTAN BOMB] ‘No More Dream’ stage @COMEBACK SHOW ‘BTS DNA’ – BTS (방탄소년단)
Stephanie would like to probably apologize to the following:
- Cherry, for the weird audio thing.
- For all those friends who used to be her friends who won’t be her friend anymore once they hear what she thought about Weightlifting Fairy.
- For anyone who thinks she doesn’t have anything good to say about dramas. That is not the case.
- For her Starpop friends, she did not do the obsession justice. She’s thinking bonus episode with your own tales of wonder and thoughts of ‘what the hell are we doing with our lives?’
- To Cherry. For when you eventually cave.