Episode 107: T.O.P alias Choi Seung Hyun
Find it Here
In this week’s podcast, Cherry and Stephanie take a break from their usual frivolity to discuss the recent events with T.O.P, from the drug scandal to his hospitalization. We then use this as a platform to discuss dramas which touch on mental illness in Korea.
Song of a Day
G-Dragon – 무제(無題) (Untitled, 2014)
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310. For those of you outside the country (or who don’t want to call long distance), you can record your question on your phone or computer and email the file to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s Okay That’s Love
Me Too Flower
Flower Boy Next Door
Protect the Boss
Love Me if You Dare
My Lovely Sam Soon
Boys over Flowers
Jekyll and Hyde
Kill Me Heal Me
A Beautiful Mind
Another Miss Oh
Lee Kwang Soo
Yoon Shi Yoon
Timeline of T.O.P’s Drug Scandal
- 5-31-17 – Breaking: BIGBANG’s T.O.P Accused Of Smoking Marijuana
- 6-3-17 – BIGBANG’s T.O.P Releases Official Hand-Written Apology About Marijuana Case
- 6-5-17 – BIGBANG’s T.O.P To Be Dismissed From Duty For Duration Of Prosecution
- 6-6-17 – Breaking: BIGBANG’s T.O.P Found Unconscious And Rushed To Hospital
- 6-6-17 – Police Shares Update On T.O.P’s Condition And An Account Of His Hospitalization
- 6-7-17 – Medical Team Gives Official Briefing On Status Of BIGBANG’s T.O.P
- 6-8-17 – T.O.P Confirmed To Be Dismissed From Duty + Mother Says His Condition Has Improved
- Bonus Story After Podcast Was Recorded: 6-9-17 – YG Gives Update On BIGBANG’s T.O.P, Explains He Is Being Moved To A New Hospital
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following:
- She really, really, really apologizes to T.O.P for the first recording on this podcast. This is what happens when one makes a decision before having all the facts. While she cannot agree with your choices, she understands that anxiety is nothing to take lightly.
- To listeners, for the continued head cold she’s rocking. What can she say, nasal mouth breathers are sexy.
- To Alix, for springing all our mental health questions on you — we appreciate your assistance.