I’ve been away. I’ve missed you. Okay, that is a lie. I was with the Kpop Nerd Herd and BTS. So, while I didn’t really miss you, I do feel horribly guilty I haven’t been around for days and days and days. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that:
- I did not forget you guys and
- I’m currently editing away on my (good lord waaaaay too many) BTS photos in order to put that post up
- I’ll have a post on the new additions to the LGBT list up, hopefully, today.
- If you are a fanfiction reader, SaraG and I have posted the first chapter of the story we’re currently writing together, a (laugh) BTS zombie fic called Infectious. Here is the synopsis:During the first leg of their US tour, BTS, depleted, weary, tempers flaring, step on the stage for the second night of concerts. Little do they know, this is not going to be like any other show of their lives–instead before the end of the first song they are going to be on the run against what they can only call a zombie attack. Determined to stay alive until BigHit can rescue them, BTS is forced to be smart, resourceful, and get over themselves to survive.You can read it on AO3. Before you read just read check out the tags, as they make us laugh and they will give you the necessary warnings.
- Okay. I did miss you guys. I’ve missed you guys for a while now. I’m currently in the process of making some big changes which will hopefully bring me back to the K-fold soon—cross your fingers for me guys!