Khottie of the Week! Lee Soo Hyuk

Posted by Stephanie on March 12, 2016

Khottie of the Week

lee soo hyuk 24

This Khottie is a direct request from someone who left a comment last week. SpiceAngel? This week is for you! The only thing is, I don’t know very much about Lee Soo Hyuk. So I decided to fix that. Here are a few absolutely true* facts about Lee Soo Hyuk:

1. He is a closet Harry Potter fan and is totally Team Snape. In secret he writes a fanfiction called Adventures of Severius Snape, where Snape solves crimes and always gets the girl.  lee soo hyuk 23

2. He often picks up random babies and demands people agree that he is way cuter. lee soo hyuk 9

3. He once took a mime class and got lost in the invisible box for at least a week. He just stood there, in his own sadness, thumping on walls that weren’t there, hoping someone, anyone would set him free. lee soo hyuk 19

4. He is a method actor who, during the filming of Scholar Who Walks At Night, refused to come out in the day and subsisted solely on Hawaiian Punch.
    lee soo hyuk 13

5. His second best friend is a raccoon named Hank. They recreate caper movies in their spare time. lee soo hyuk 6

6. Hank thinks Soo Hyuk’s shirt is stupid. lee soo hyuk 5

7. He and T.O.P always debate over who has the best eyebrows. They’ve never been able to agree and GD refuses to break the tie. lee soo hyuk 15

8. Actually, GD is quite bored with the whole thing and wished Soo Hyuk would stop asking because everyone knows, GD really has the best brows. lee soo hyuk 14

9. He does not know how shirts work. lee soo hyuk 4

10. Buttons confound him.

lee soo hyuk 8

11. He knows three facts about pigeons. All of them are wrong. lee soo hyuk 2

12. He is not machine washable. lee soo hyuk 3

13. He has the biggest collection of signed Lee Soo Hyuk pictures in Korea. lee soo hyuk

14. He is thrilled to pieces to be Khottie of the Week.

lee soo hyuk 16

Happy Saturday!

*By true, we mean allegedly**
**By allegedly, we mean not in any way true.

lee soo hyuk 18

• Reply Spiceangel March 12, 2016 at 7:49 am

I have never been so grateful that someone never figured out how buttons work!!

Now if I just had a mixtape of him talking all would be peachy in my world. His voice is delicious.

Thanks for the additional photos!!!

Spiceangel

• Reply Shakes McGee March 12, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Yes! I described his voice to my friend as “hot chocolate for my ears.” So delicious.

• Reply Heather in ohio March 12, 2016 at 7:59 am

Thank you for that great k hottie post. It made a bad week better. I am nominating for next 2 angels to khotties… Jin goo from DotS or Dae Sung just because it’s Dasung that’s reason enough!

• Reply Jadefaerie March 12, 2016 at 3:01 pm

OMG! Stephanie now I know why you said, Did you check to see who K hottie is! I love, love my vampire elf. I thank god everyday that the older Korean man ripped him off the wall for me. And he bestows his sexy nose upon me nightly. I could put that nose to use in many area!!! Hummmpp… Dirty mind. BTW I love the shirt Hank has and I need all the pics. Love you.

• Reply Elena Linville March 12, 2016 at 3:18 pm

OMG I laughed so hard at this. Especially at #7 and #8! Thank you so much.

• Reply Molly in Kdramaland March 12, 2016 at 3:31 pm

This is one of my favorite Khottie posts – not just cause LSH is hot, (SO HOT!), but because of your clever and funny commentary. Your Khottie posts just get better and better, girl. 🙂

• Reply Wendilynn March 12, 2016 at 5:25 pm

This make me laugh so much. He’s such a great actor and I’m so glad he doesn’t know how buttons work either.

• Reply Pam Reaume March 12, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Good research and by good I mean good looking. Thanks for putting a goofy smile on my face.

• Reply Kinga March 12, 2016 at 10:21 pm

I love you Steph for making me smile!!

• Reply kfangurl March 13, 2016 at 7:01 pm