I’m so excited for this show that literally just the release of the long in coming poster makes me squeeee like a mother flippin’ fangirl. Look at that, isn’t that pretty-pretty?
Let’s take a deeper look at the poster:
- Look at her looking at him! This is either when she’s in love with him or one of those startled first moments when the heroine (or hero) really looks at the other person and starts thinking those thoughts.
2) I AM NOT A GUN PERSON. But him in all his military man glory is schmexy.
3) Is this a broken down amusement park? Am I the only one who find these to be totally creepy? It could also be some sort of processing plant.
4) Love the dreamy lighting that they used for this scene. They might be in this dark and terrible place, but I’m reading romance. I also love that he’s kneeling to tie her shoe as, in the teasers we’ve seen before, he is quite cocky.
5) I like the epic scale of the poster, this is a big drama with a big budget and right off the bat they are not afraid to tell us that.
6) Look at that date! Look at it, I tell you! What do you see? Descended From the Sun is finally due to hit our eager little hand at the end of the month. Can you believe after all this waiting we are almost there?