Musical Monday: The It’s T.O.P SQUEEEE, T.O.P Edition

Posted by Stephanie on October 12, 2015

Music

20151011_213154

Not sure why my site seems to be eating my last few posts–I think my platform may be a BigBang antifan–but you know what? I will persevere! BigBang deserves all of the chatting, all of the squees that I can put into it. This week we’re going to have this Musical Monday, a concert rundown, we’ll chat T.O.P’s new show, and then we’ll have a special edition BigBang podcast. (Yes the regular podcast will be out as usual as well!) I have lots of tales to tell, lots of left over feels and I can’t wait to share them!

Maybe once I take a nap–this noona fan is TIRED!

So to kick it off, Here is T.O.P performing Doom Dada. I wonder if he picked out the outfit himself as it totally reminds me of a modern art piece. When he first started? I couldn’t find him! (Perils of being on the floor) I was so excited when I realized he was going to do this song and seeing him perform it was just as magical (ahem, sexy) as I thought it was going to be.

Please pardon the video, I got excited about partway through and lost him for a bit.

T.O.P, Doom Dada

• Reply DBChen October 12, 2015 at 9:24 am

His suit is inspired by Mondrian. I love his voice — he should sing more in that deep, deep voice– and that he’s a modern art fan. His Instagram feed is a visual feast.

• Reply Jess Hollows October 12, 2015 at 11:04 am

I am still in shock that I was able to see GD perform live (I didn’t embarass myself too badly while fangirling). I loved the concert. The guys were all awesome!

• Reply heather in ohio October 12, 2015 at 12:33 pm

That was an amazing show. TOP looked HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

• Reply Sherese Shakespeare October 12, 2015 at 12:53 pm

i was there and it was aswsome. i hope they dont take too long this time to come back because im already having withdrawls.

• Reply humbledaisy1 October 12, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Damn. I am officially really really jealous! Generally, I don’t mind going to concerts with my husband (he’s quite a funkster for an old guy!) but I just don’t see how I can turn an anniversary trip to Korea into going to see Big Bang. Ever. Thanks so much for the photos – love them!

• Reply Molly in Kdramaland October 18, 2015 at 5:31 pm

Stephanie, I’m so glad you got TOP’s performance on video. I especially love the last part – he’s intensely rapping and you’re close enough to really catch it. Damn, he is HOT. That right there is the reason he’s my number one bias. Watching the video had me reliving that moment at the concert. I’m SO glad I went, but I sure wish I could do it all over again. 🙂 I’m bummed cause I know they’re going to have to go to the military soon. I want them to all go at the same time and get it over with so they can get back together and do another awesome album. Missing them already….