A few of you may have noticed I’m not currently posting with as much fervor as I once I did. Here is what my missing postage is NOT due to:
- My new Khottie boyfriend. My Khottie catcher keeps coming back empty. I might need to start using a different lure–the tube of guyliner just isn’t cutting it.
- The sudden emergence of my secret brother. Ahem. Although considering my genetic pool, this is not completely out of the realm of possibility…
- Going off to the states to study for 2 years. I already live in the states–and again there is no Khottie boyfriend to run away from anyway.
- I was moistened with water, which instantly rendered me to a near death state requiring me to have an at-home IV that I easily rip from my arm at dramatic moments. Nope. Healthy as a horse. Well. A horse dealing with a knee injury which keeps me within a single block of my house–but that’s not nearly as sexy as the near coma thing.
- Too much kdrama? Unfortunately, no. You’d think being stuck at home would increase drama consumption–but nope.
- Too much time writing gay k-fanfiction. Uhhh….no?
- I just don’t love you guys anymore. While it was touch and go there for while once I realized Junsu had an Instagram for a while month and none of you told me–I still love all y’all!
- My obsession with kdrama is finally starting to wane and now that it’s over I can finally shake the “weird girl who watches Korean Soap Operas” moniker I’ve found myself saddled with and am now getting life? Ding Dong Ding! We have a winner! Heh. Just kidding.
So if it’s not any of those things Stephanie, then what the hell is it, you ask?
It’s just one of those instances of dumb real life getting in the way. I work for an internet company and we found out we needed to have a brand new (like from the ground up) site. It actually reminds me a bit of when I officially made the jump from Crazy for Kdrama to Kchat Jjigae. So match up my PT schedule with the massive amounts of data entry/new site building and something sometimes have to give. Dumb real life. Unfortunately that dumb real life keeps Gussie in kibble so…
If everything goes according to plan, the new site should go live in 2 weeks, then watch out! But in the meantime, don’t worry, I’m not saying I’m not going to post anything–just a little less than usual.
So wish me luck you guys, I sure could use it!