Welcome Back Song Joong Ki!!!!!

Posted by Cherry Cordial on May 25, 2015

General

SJK Back 4

Didja hear?! Joong Ki’s out of the military!!!!!

Sorry for the exclamation marks… I’m sure I’ll calm down soon.

Wait!!! No I won’t, because Joong Ki’s out!!!!!!!!!

Okay, calm down, Cherry. Count to 10… breath in… breath out… don’t hyperventilate…

Okay, okay, okay. See? This is my first, really anticipated military release. Don’t get me wrong—I’ve been glad to see a lot of the other guys come back and start acting again, but for some reason, Song Joong Ki is extra-special to me. I held it together when he announced he was going in right after Nice Guy. I held it together during his military service, just taking time to double-check, every so often, when he’d be out. And then, in all the Epik High, BTS, BigBang, and KCON madness recently, it slipped my mind. Until a couple of days ago. When I was reminded that his service ended really, really soon.

I’m looking forward to seeing his CFs and photoshoots on Tumblr again, even as I worry whether I’ll actually like his new drama. But whatever! He’s out!!! I can’t wait to see him again!!!!

Welcome back, Song Joong Ki!

• Reply LizC May 25, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Yay!
    My new K-drama rule is “nothing over 16 episodes,” but Joong Ki’s next one is 20 episodes, so I might have to break it.

• Reply Cherry Cordial May 25, 2015 at 9:15 pm

Ooh, but there are so many good ones over 16 episodes. And yes, I’m definitely gonna try out his new one, but we gotta wait until October *cries*. That’s alright, though, I can rewatch his older stuff while I’m waiting.

• Reply justanotheranimefan May 26, 2015 at 3:32 am

Glad I’m not the only one super excited for this!! He’s my favourite Korean actor, I’m so looking forward to the new drama!

• Reply Cherry Cordial May 26, 2015 at 11:34 am

Yes, you’re not alone. As for his drama, I’ve had hit or miss experiences with Kim Eun Sook dramas—lets hope this is a hit. 🙂

• Reply justanotheranimefan May 26, 2015 at 12:19 pm

I haven’t watched one yet, so I’m not really biased either way 🙂

• Reply DBChen May 26, 2015 at 9:11 am

He’s still so cute! He still has those cheeks I just want to pinch. And lips that need to be kissed.

I’m so conflicted.

• Reply Cherry Cordial May 26, 2015 at 11:37 am

Yes, that’s the dilemma of Song Joong Ki fangirls everywhere.

• Reply Molly in Kdramaland May 27, 2015 at 5:29 pm

DBChen and Cherry, I feel your pain. He’s so adorable and sexy at the same time! Aargh!

• Reply Molly in Kdramaland May 27, 2015 at 5:28 pm