It’s no surprise what we’re talking about during this episode — the takedown of Crazy. We laugh (and I… possibly cry) our way through the pretty crappy events of the last week, trying to shed light on what happened. But more than what happened, we talk about what it means for the future, and, most importantly, what you can do to protect yourselves (for the love of Mike, back up your works!). If you don’t have time to check out the podcast, or if podcasts are not your thing, Cherry has done a ton of research, and there are all sorts of informative links in the notes below. And as a reward, after blogging class we do talk about dramas and then end on a “Who Would You!”
Episode 19: Kdrama Take Down
Find it Here
Stephanie pauses her current Junsu obsession to discuss the sad demise of the Crazy for Kdrama site. We talk what we know happened, what we think happened, and all the murky details in between. We cover what that means for the future of the podcast, and, most importantly, what bloggers out there can (and should) do to protect themselves. Finally, we move on to what we’re watching (listen for Stephanie butchering the name of a Japanese manga/movie), and then we finish up with a Valentine’s themed “Who Would You.”
Song of a Day
Exid – Up & Down
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, email@example.com, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Sound of the Desert
King’s Daughter, Su Baek Hyang
Ho Goo’s Love
KUNDO: Age of the Rampant
Love Sick: The Series
Can We Love
Who Would You Questions
- You get one day, Valentines Day, with any celeb and then there will be no mention of it ever again, no pictures or anything. Who is it?
- You are tasked with helping this celebrity guy surprise propose to his celeb girlfriend on Valentine’s Day. Who is it?
- Single? That’s okay, you and your friends are going to celebrate Galentine’s day. Who is in your posse?
- You triple booked your Valentines Day! On your dance card is Junsu, Lee Min Ho and GDragon. You have time for a fun lunch, an early, fast dinner, and a romantic dessert? Who goes where?
Blogger DMCA Info
Tips for Music Bloggers
Tumblr Resources for Music Takedowns
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Self-hosted WordPress can backup via plugins
Wordpress.com backup at http://en.support.wordpress.com/export/
Blogger backup at https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/97416?hl=en
Tumblr third-party backup at http://boutofcontext.com/tumblr_backup.php
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- The movie, Doushitemo Furetakunai (and probably all Japanese speaking people), for hooorrrribly butchering the title.
- Listeners — she promised herself she wasn’t going to cry! But there it was.
- Junsu, for all those lascivious thoughts.
- Listeners, again, for having to listen to all her lascivious Junsu thoughts.
- GDragon, she’s sure you’re lovely. (But she still doesn’t want to hang out with you.)