Hello! It’s episode 10 — holy smokes! This episode is a bit on the fly, as real life has gotten in the way of our extra-curricular K-activities.
Episode 10: Kdrama Gets The Cut
Find it Here
This episode, Stephanie gives tips on how to stalk the band of your choice, we pull a particularly fun “who would you” out of the bag, we talk about what we’re watching, discuss the recent rash of cut dramas, and then talk about whether we need our hero to be a khottie to watch a drama.
Song of a Day
G-Dragon & Park Myung Soo – I Cheated
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Marriage Not Dating
We Got Married
Me Too, Flower!
My Lovely Girl
Answer Me 1997
I Live in Cheongdamdong
It’s Okay, That’s Love
King of Dramas
A Gentleman’s Dignity
Level 7 Civil Servant
Protect the Boss
Lie To Me
Relativity of Face Mind and Body
Incarnation of Money
Stephanie’s Korean Textbook
Korean Made Easy
Clarifications and Omissions
Actually, Stephanie forgot to mention during the “what she watched” section that she watched Tazza 2 (which she didn’t care for) and Hot Blooded Youth (which she disliked more).
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- To the Korean language, for telling you to go fudge yourself.
- To the audience, for weirdly referring to herself in the third person. Stephanie doesn’t know what got into her.
- Amber, for the voice she gave you during the recreation of the Facebook chat. She doesn’t really think you sound like an angry man.
- Jung Woo Sung, for implying she might jump him if given the chance.
- To B1A4, for not being a better stalker.
Thanks for listening! See you next time.