Episode 9! Which is almost episode 10! Can we tell you how much easier podcasting is in cooler weather? You’d think that would make us less cranky but.. well, Stephanie’s natural state of being is cranky, and this episode she manages to bring Cherry along on the cranky train!
Episode 9: KDrama Cranky Pants
Find it Here
With both Stephanie and Cherry wearing the pants of cranky, things get… interesting. We discuss the perils of recommending dramas, figure out which star we would want to cook Mexican food with, and answer a voicemail listener question, which requires us to discuss the pros and cons of the live shoot system.
Song of a Day
Due to our moods, we both thought this song was appropriate:
Epik High – Don’t Hate Me
If you have a listener question you’d like to ask us, be it drama related, casting, recommendations, really anything you can think of, please let us know. We can be reached via our website contact form, firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you’d like to leave a voicemail we could play on the air give us a call at 1-347-674-9310.
Life is Beautiful
Tree With Deep Roots
Boys Over Flowers
King of Dramas
King 2 Hearts
History of a Salaryman
It’s Okay, That’s Love
We Got Married Global – Heechul & Puff / Key & Arisa
We Got Married – Park Seyoung & Wooyoung from 2PM
My Lovely Girl
Answer Me 1997
In A Good Way
You’re All Surrounded
Arang And the Magistrate
Lie To Me
Mary Stayed Out All Night
How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor
The singing, buttkicking duck
Stephanie would like to apologize to the following
- Listeners for her pants of crankiness
- Listeners for the swearing slips—what can I say—pants of cranky does that to me.
- However, she does not apologize for singing along to the swearing duck—that was just cute.
- The actor otherwise known as Tae Sub, who I don’t care enough to figure out what is actual name is.
- The lady in Korean class who didn’t know who Noona was. She does realize there are other reasons to want to learn Korean other than a love of their television.
- B1A4, for deciding against promoting your NYC concert for her own selfish reasons.
- Cherry for mocking her epic drama watching list—you know she is just jealous.
- Cherry Cordial, for recommending Tekumi Kun.
- People who prefer the Taeyang version of Eyes, Noes, Lips over Tablo’s. Fudge that, Tablo is the best! No apology warranted.
Thanks for listening! See you next time.